At Cascade Designs in Mandurah, we believe that when it comes to business, first impressions count. The first impression that many people will form of a business will come from their online website. That’s why it is so important to get the website right. If a website is slow to load, unattractive or badly laid out, most people will form a bad first impression of that business and move onto the next Mandurah business.
A strong online presence with a great website is a must-have for anyone doing business in Mandurah today. Here are our 5 tips on creating a strong online presence with your website:
- Hire a professional web designer. Many people claim to be able to build a website, but like most professions, there is a big difference when something is done by an amateur and a professional website designer. At cascade Designs, we hear it all the time….. ‘My brother knows how to do website design and he does it for free!’, ‘Why do I need to pay a professional to build my website?’. Generally, these people that choose to have a DIY or cheap website end up coming to us as they are not getting the results they need. A professional website designer has technical expertise and they will focus solely on you and your business. They know how to help your website get found on search engines and they will make your website easy to navigate and give it a clean, crisp, professional look.
- Get mobile friendly. Most people nowadays use their phones like a computer…. They are so handy, always available and it is so easy to quickly google something on your phone. The use of smartphones is rapidly increasing to the point where they are used more commonly than desktops! If you want your business to have a strong online presence and create a good first impression, your website must be mobile friendly. If your website is not mobile friendly, you will potentially lose customers!
- Blog. Maintaining a regular blog for your website can be time consuming, however very rewarding for your website and business. Writing regular blogs are a great way to get google to love your website which ultimately means it will rank better in google. Google loves extra content and writing blogs is a great way to add extra content to your website. It is helpful if you try to write about a trending topic that might create some interest in your website and business.
- Reduce clutter. There’s nothing more off-putting than a cluttered website homepage. Customers very rarely read every word on a website, so it is usually best to keep the writing simple with a few catch phrases. The less someone has to read, click on or remember, the better they’ll be able to process the information on your site. A crisp, clean, attractive website with interesting images will give potential customers a good first impression of your Mandurah business.
- Make sure your site is easy to navigate. Simple navigation is the key to a user-friendly website. If you website doesn’t navigate well, people tend to quickly form a bad first impression of your business. They will get frustrated, leave your website and move onto the next website.
Cascade Designs in Mandurah create websites with a clean, professional and modern design. When you get Cascade Designs to build your website, you can have peace of mind in knowing that new customers will form a good first impression of your business. Contact us at Cascade Designs in Mandurah to find out more on ph (08) 6102 1262