If you have a business in Mandurah, you need a website! Your website is one of the most important marketing tools that your Mandurah business will have. Here are some simple tips that we have put together on what to avoid when building a website for your business.
- Your website is too cluttered. Take care when you consider what content to include in your website. While it is good to have a website packed with images, videos and text, you don’t want to clutter your website. A cluttered website can overwhelm potential customers and put them off your business. Ideally, the content on your website should be simple, logical, attractive and mobile friendly. The content of your website should be clearly laid out so that it is easy to understand.
- Your website loads too slowly. Have you ever tried to open a website only to find yourself waiting for it to load up? Many people get frustrated when a website doesn’t load within a few seconds and will simply abandon the website and move onto the next business. Its simple…. if your website is slow, you will lose a lot of website traffic! A website that is slow to load will leave most people with a bad first impression of your business. If your website is slow to load, speak to an experienced website developer who may be able to assist you. There are a few simple things that can be done to speed up your website such as compressing the size of images or videos, uninstalling any unnecessary plugins and choosing a faster host for your website. Speak to us at Cascade Designs to find out more about how we can help you and your business.
- No calls to action. As a potential customer browses through your website, it must be clear to the customer what their next step is. Do they need to sign up? Contact you? Pay? Your website should be designed to provide clear and concise instructions of what needs to be done next. If there is no clear call to action, potential customers will abandon your website and your business and look elsewhere!
- Poor content. When it comes to the content of your website, it is essential that any text is easy to read, clear and concise. Avoid technical jargon which will put off some customers! The text of your website should also be well structured and set out in a logical manner. This will avoid confusion and make the content of your website easy to read and understand.
- Bad navigation and menus. One of the many jobs a web designer has is to make sure a customer can find what they are looking for! When a potential customer lands on your website, they are usually looking for something specific. It is our job to ensure that they can do this as easily as possible. The key to helping customers find what they are after is having good navigation and links on a website. Every website should include a simple and clear navigation bar on the website, which allows for easy navigation around the website.
If you found this blog interesting and would like to find out more, please contact us at Cascade Designs in Mandurah. We are dedicated to designing and building great websites that sell! We combine your business needs with teamwork and research to provide a premium website without the premium cost. With Cascades Designs, you can enjoy the benefits that come with hiring locally in Mandurah. Contact us today to find out more on ph (+61) 449 128 552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org